Tutoring and Leadership (mentoring) opportunities are available and are critical elements of the Pathways program. Volunteers receive training and are often post-secondary students and/or individuals who are interested in youth education.
We are looking for volunteers to assist us as:
- Academic Support (Tutoring) Volunteer
- Leadership (Mentoring) Volunteer
- Snack Support Volunteer
- Specialty/Career Workshop Facilitator
We Love our Volunteers!
Pathways Spryfield has developed partnerships on an ongoing basis in order to support the changing needs of our program and community.
- Mount Saint Vincent University
- Saint Mary’s University
- Dalhousie University
- Nova Scotia Community College
- Ernst & Young
- McInnes Cooper
- Health Association of African Canadians (Student Society)
Thank you to all of our volunteers and community partners who contributed over 2,800 hours in the 2015-16 school year!
To volunteer with Pathways please contact our Volunteer & Alumni Coordinator,
Will Hill at +1 (902) 477-0964 ext: 26 or firstname.lastname@example.org